Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

I asked a lawyer in here a few weeks ago if I can Sue my

Customer Question
employer, I couldn't find a...
I asked a lawyer in here a few weeks ago if I can Sue my employer, I couldn't find a lawyer to help me after calling the state board and calling around 100 lawyers, I'm wondering if I can file 3 civil lawsuits against the 3 parties involved
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Business Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
34;The day after I started another coworker stalks me during every shift, watches me takes pictures, I've called the police 3 days in a row, I'm harassed, the guy at the hotel next door caught him and chased him away last night and tonight they call his wife oversaying him and I are having an affair and showed her pictures, of me supposedly, texts, call logs from me calling the guy at the hotel from work phone for 3 hours plus and vice versa. I've wrote the owner of my place of employment twice made photo copies of the letters stating what's going on, no response, today I was told the owner, Hitesh is involved and is paying the coworker to spy on me every night and take pictures etc. I do nothing but my job. I don't talk on the phone I don't do things I'm not supposed to do, the owner made me work an 8 hour shift then an hour before leaving he told me I won't be paid training is not paid, which if it's mandatory it should be paid for. Sunday 8/28/16 I texted my coworker , Heidi in a joking manner, 20 minutes later hee boyfriend, ken comes in throwing around cast iron tables and chairs and is yelling at me and calling me names. All this is going on and I've wrote and texted the owner more than once about the situation and it still goes on. And if he's paying my coworker extra to stalk me, can I Sue?" This was the original question. The night before my last day the owner and 2 do workers called my friends wife from the place next door and told her to come in to my place of employment, while she was there they showed her some fake picture of me and my friend, her husband, supposedly having an affair. They always showed her fake call logs where her husband and I talked on the phone for hours and hours which wasn't true at all. The next day the owner called and said I was laid off but gave my hours to the girls by he paid to stalk me. I'm tired of being in jobs and dealing with this stuff. This was the worst though, I can't even get jobs at other hotels in my town because all the owners are either related or from the same village. I want something to happen to them. I don't think this is right and I can't find not one lawyer that will help me do anything, there has to be something I can do.
9/11/2016
Business Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You would have to file one suit against all three people naming them as defendants in your suit for harassment. It is one suit and you name all three parties and your claim against them is harassment. In your suit you would ask for money damages as well as a restraining order preventing them from coming around you and harassing you.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Is it something I'd win? I wasn't the first one they did this to and I'm sure I won't be the last.
Thank you for your reply.
We cannot predict winning or losing suits other than based on evidence you state above. If you can show what you claim above in court, then that is stalking and harassment and you should win.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney