Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

I need chiropractic medical malpractice lawyer

Customer Question
***************** *****************...
***************** *****************
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Business Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/5/2016
Business Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your question for us that we can assist with?
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I want to have a lawyer to represent my case
Thank you for your reply.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
You may contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Infolawyer, Attorney