Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

I am negotiating becoming a partner with a business and

Customer Question
wanted counsel on the negotiations...
I am negotiating becoming a partner with a business and wanted counsel on the negotiations and contract stuff for this to go down. Which type of lawyers are best for this need?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Business Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/31/2016
Business Lawyer: Damien Bosco, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I am here to help you with your question. I will review it. And then we can discuss it. Sound good?

Hello. I have not heard back from you. Are you still looking to discuss your issue?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

i dont have an issue. I am just asking if you can refer me to the best lawyers that can help me out for my situation.

Okay. We can provide to you a legal referral service number in your county. Would you like it? You would then call and ask for a business law attorney. Let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

yes please do, in Texas please.

Please give me the county name. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

Cameron County, by the way, the data you are giving me is available online. Can you give me a list of lawyers for what I am needing?

Just Answer cannot give a list of lawyers, but we can provide a link where you can find one. Below is a link to the page to find one. It is the State Bar of Texas/Lawyer Referral & Information Service. If you need further help, let me know.

https://www.texasbar.com/AM/Template.cfm?Section=Lawyer_Referral_Service_LRIS_

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

this is not what I was looking for as I can get this on my own, but thanks for your help anyway.

You are welcome.

Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney