How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask CalAttorney2 Your Own Question
CalAttorney2, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 10244
Experience:  I am a businesses law attorney, with experience advising and representing owners and investors.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
CalAttorney2 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Who is the registered agent for bk of America and there

Customer Question

Who is the registered agent for bk of America and there address
JA: We find the Corporate Lawyer who is best qualified to answer your question and available soon.
Customer: Are u there
JA: No. I'm the Corporate Lawyer's Assistant.
Customer: Can u tell me how long this will take for an answer thank you
JA: I'm trying to find the right Corporate Lawyer for you right now. As soon as they are ready, I will let you know.
Customer: Ok thank you
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Kentucky
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No I have not ,repairing credit and bk of America has failed to respond to my letters and my disputes in the first 30 days
JA: What state is this in? And when did the issue begin?
Customer: I'm in Kentucky
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: No ,my last option is to sue them
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

Dear Customer,
Thank you for using our forum. My name is ***** ***** I hope to assist you today.

Expert:  CalAttorney2 replied 1 year ago.

You have a unique situation where the corporate defendant does not appear to have an agent for service of process named with the Kentucky Secretary of State, see:

What this means is that you are going to be forced to use one of the relatively rarely used forms of service under Code of Civil Procedure 4.05 and 4.06 where a declaration is made to the court and the court issues a warning to the defendant notifying them of the lawsuit.

You may want to consult with local legal counsel regarding this (I can tell you what the procedures are, but a local attorney can give you some more insight into how they believe a local judge is going to rule o these matters or how the local courts will handle this - again this is a very rarely used form of process and you will want to get some inside information on this before proceeding, even if you only get 30 minutes of a local attorney's time it is probably worth it).

The best place to get detailed information on how to use these procedures is at your local law library using what we call "practice guides" - they are handbooks used by attorneys to help make their time more effective, but I can provide you with a link to the Code of Civil Procedure and I identified the primary authorities at the opening of this post (rules 4.05 and 4.06, which you will find here):