Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

Is the birth certificate a certificate of title, a security

Customer Question
interest, that the state insures...
Is the birth certificate a certificate of title, a security interest, that the state insures and gets funds for the state/nation based on a persons collateral?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Business Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
8/17/2016
Business Lawyer: Damien Bosco, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney

Hello. My name is***** am an attorney. I am here to help you with your question. Let's begin. Okay?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Ok

Can you restate your question please? I am not sure what you are asking. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Does the state have an interest in the bc and open an insurance policy (indemnification) on the merit of that legal document recieving funds from the fed which goes to the state?
Business Lawyer: CalAttorney2, Attorney replied 1 year ago
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney

Dear Customer,

Thank you for using our forum. My name is***** am another expert on the forum.

I reviewed your post above, and saw that you had a few other foundational questions leading up to this one.

I hope that I can help answer your issue.

A birth certificate has no independent financial value to anyone, or any entity.

It does not create any sort of investment vehicle for the individual or the state, and does not have any other independent financial value.

I hope that this is of assistance.

CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney