Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

How do I demand payment for short term and bridge loans to

Customer Question
an LLC in which I...
how do I demand payment for short term and bridge loans to an LLC in which I am a managing member? I want to offer members two options, 1. pay their portion of the demand according to percentage of ownership or 2. forfeit their ownership points completely in lieu of payment.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Business Law
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
8/13/2016
Business Lawyer: AttyHeather, Attorney replied 1 year ago
AttyHeather
AttyHeather, Attorney

Hi, I'm Heather, an attorney with 15 years experience and I'd like to assist for informational purposes.

The loan documents themselves and/or operating agreement should have provisions regarding payback. Do you have access to those documents?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I have all documents. All loans are in default totaling approximately $400k. all were set up at 7% over 5 years. No Payments have been paid.

Do your documents give you specific instructions as to how to call the loans due?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What i am attempting to do is remove the rest of my partners from our LLC without paying the members. What I want to offer is either 1. pay the amount or 2. forfeit ownership. then i am going to restructure the LLC but need to points available to do so.

The system states that your payment failed. You might contact customer care for justanswer.com.

AttyHeather
AttyHeather
AttyHeather, Attorney