How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Maverick Your Own Question
Maverick, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 6391
Experience:  20 years of professional experience
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Maverick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

What documents does you need to initiate a law suit to a

Customer Question

What documents does you need to initiate a law suit to a court for a tort over $15,000.
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Thank you for your question. You can still ask clarifying questions if needed until you are satisfied, there is no charge for follow-up questions. It has been my pleasure to assist you and I welcome you to request my assistance in any future legal questions you may have, by simply placing my name in the first sentence of your new question. It is important that you are 100% satisfied with my courtesy and professionalism. Finally, please be so kind as to promptly rate this answer favorably so that I may be compensated and the question may be closed in the system. I wish you the best in your endeavors! –Rich

You need to file a Complaint. You don't need any other documents per se such as exhibits. You may attach exhibits to the complaint but it is not necessary. There may be other documents needed to go with it such as a coversheet and I can find out for you if you tell me which jurisdiction you are in. Let me know if this is what you were thinking of or if you are asking something different.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Houston county GA pro per 8th District
Expert:  DrakeLAW replied 11 months ago.

Sorry their website information is not very good, they have no forms or helpful information I can point you to as a pro per. Even their rules page is a dead link. I will opt out and hope someone else can help you. Good luck.

Expert:  Maverick replied 11 months ago.

Welcome! My name is Maverick. Please give me a few minutes to analyze and/or research your inquiry and I will be back.

Expert:  Maverick replied 11 months ago.

What type of tort suit do you want to file?