Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.
10285032

If I don't want someone listening phone conversation, is it

Customer Question

If I don't want someone listening phone conversation, is it better call from me?
I suspect this person will make 3 way conversation.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

If you are worried about a 3 way call, it is best for you to call the other person, so this way you will now if they are adding someone to the call because they would have to put you on hold to do so.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is it illegal? If someone put me on hold, possible that making 3 way? Putting hold is only way to make 3 way?
Thank you for your reply.

No, that is not illegal.