How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry K., Esq. Your Own Question
Dimitry K., Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 1611
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Dimitry K., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking for an attorney who attends medicare hearings

Customer Question

I am looking for an attorney who attends medicare hearings to represent someone who might lose his medicare billing privileges. Privileges might be lost due to a past felony conviction, but medicare just wrote to the person very recently, even though the person was found guilty 8 years ago and became a medicare provider four years ago. Medicare will usually give a 3 year waiting period to reapply for privileges after conviction. The provider does not bill for services himself and never has as a provider. The crime was personal in nature and had nothing to do with his practice. What kinds of attorneys deal with this matter?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
ok thanks.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
You are welcome.