How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry K., Esq. Your Own Question
Dimitry K., Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 1611
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Dimitry K., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking for a legal lawer to help me solve some problem

Customer Question

i am looking for a legal lawer to help me solve some problem between me and another person that i hired him to manage and supervise the project of 100% and i should financed only but he did not do that all his worker were under my company name but they were unprofessional worker and some of them i fined out are illegal people when i find out. as i am the general contractor they they should complete all work as a general contractor i have to be there at the job side for 24 hour and the person who for the AEPA try to sue me after the job is completed to pay him all the fees which his worker not did good job i have to hire different people to finish the work , electrification, sprinkler still not payed in full which the agreement to pay the electrification only $12000 but he add it $4000 extra so his work is not professional. so please advise me what to do(###) ###-####Naji Abdulkhalek
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, or
You may contact customer service at to ask for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 11 months ago.