How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 116780
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Law Educator, Esq. ONLY The judgment on my motion to set

Customer Question

Law Educator, Esq. ONLY
The judgment on my motion to set aside only stated Denied. I have tried to make the judge give memorandum of judgment. I finally was able to talk to the secretary and the clerk, but they both said that that denied is enough. Is that enough for memorandum of decision that appellate court state is my responsibility to make sure is on file? ( The regular )
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 12 months ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
The clerk is correct, Denied is enough, you would be filing your appeal based on the original case and why it was ruled against you.