How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 118252
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Who should I report to if some layperson owns a corporation

Customer Question

who should I report to if some layperson owns a corporation and doctor is contracted for the licensed to be used.
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: ca
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: the doctor has three branch which are all invested by other layperson, they split the profit with doctor (5%), but it is the company who real owner collects money, and many cases, they dont have good faith exam by physician, let the RN to do cosmetic procedures.
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: california
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You would call the CA medical board as they regulate all medical business within the state of CA.
Also, if they are committing unfair and deceptive business practices, you can report them to the CA Attorney General's Office Consumer Protection Unit.