Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

Need help filing a motion in US District Court, middle

Customer Question
Need help filing a motion...
Need help filing a motion for dismissal in US District Court, middle Tennessee
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Business Law
7/25/2016
Business Lawyer: Ely, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Ely, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Sure. What specifically can I answer for you in regards ***** *****? Did you need a sample motion? Or, something else? Etc.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Infolawyer, Attorney