How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 2136
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm looking to get a limited license to print some tshirts

Customer Question

I'm looking to get a limited license to print some tshirts using DC Comics and Marvel. It's a 3 day event and want to use it for those 3 days only. What would i need?
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Florida
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

Marvel and DC are very protective of their property. Before approaching them I would suggest having a nondisclosure agreement signed by them. This would allow you to discuss your idea with them without them stealing your idea or design. Once you Have permission they would need you to sign some sort of license or royalty agreement wherein they give you documented permission to use their intellectual property.

Related Business Law Questions