Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

Dear Maverick, Sorry that I have been gone. I wish to

Customer Question
Dear Maverick,Sorry that I have...
Dear Maverick,Sorry that I have been long gone. I wish to continue the process. How do we proceed?PS. My English writing/reading skill is ok, but speaking skill isn't. So I prefer chat/email than phone call. Is that ok with you?Best regards,
Rit
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Business Law
6/29/2016
Business Lawyer: Maverick, Attorney replied 1 year ago
Maverick
Maverick, Attorney

Rit:

Please go ahead with your question here...

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I want to continue what we left from my old question.
http://my.justanswer.com/question/index/f257b7a1673a419cb55626a4695db3d2?continueTheConversation=False&comingFromAdservEmail=False&ratedThroughEmail=False&rating=0&fromPayPal=False

Thank you for attaching the previous thread. I have reviewed it. What is your new question....

Infolawyer, Attorney