Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

Only Lawyers licensed to practice in the state of FLORIDA

Customer Question

Only Lawyers licensed to practice in the state of FLORIDA should answer this question.As a proactive measure we'd like legal advice on how easy/complex it is to win a case regarding breach of contract where a supplier fails to deliver goods to a client post payment. The paperwork is very strong here. A manufacturer recommended us to buy through this supplier due to allocating exclusive rights to them, after initial contact and sharing inventory sheets, they sent us a sales order that mentioned all specifics and a total order amount, including bank wire details. We wired the money, they confirmed receipt and informed us that there are issues with the supply chain and that all orders are now delayed. Were now patiently waiting and they've promised to ship out by Wednesday, which is about a week later than their normal terms and conditions (48-72 hours after payment receipt). We have all paperwork and confirmation that could possibly be needed, and will seek legal representation by end of this week if we don't have proof of the items being shipped. What we want to know is:1) How long it would take to win this case.
2) How long it would take to be awarded payment (Please also elaborate on the process).If there are any more questions, we'd be happy to answer.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.
Your question was posted two days ago and you have waited patiently for an answer from a Florida attorney. Apparently we have none on line at present time, so would you accept an answer from an out-of-state attorney? Collection suits tend to run the same way regardless of where they are filed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately we've made contact with a FL lawyer, so this question can now be closed.
Expert:  Irwin Law replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the information. I am closing my end.