Maverick
Maverick, Attorney
Experience:  20 years of professional experience
16823287

I have problem with amazon.JA: The Lawyer will need

Hello I have problem with amazon.
JA: The Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I'm from Thailand. Selling in US. Could you have me?
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I sell with Amazon.com and have problem with my promotion, leading me to negative balance. ( My fault)
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: But when I ask them to identify problem. THey reported wrong problem. which cause me to lose much bigger amount of money.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just start selling on Amazon. On 10 May I suddenly sold out all 1000 stocks. I expected to get about $10,000 profit. Then I realize that there is a problem caused by Amazon.Please see more info in attached file.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello..
Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick. Please note that: (A) The information we provide is general information. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by communicating with me. If you want legal advice, you must consult with a local attorney in person before acting or deciding not to act based on any information given here; (B) Experts answer questions based on the honor system. When I feel that I have provided you with a complete answer, I will ask for you to assign a feedback rating so that JA will compensate me for my time; and (C) You should not be concerned about any short delays between your questions and my replies. Please know that I answer most questions within the hour if I am signed on. If I am not signed on, then I still make every attempt to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking the time to understand how this site works. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Answer will follow in the pane below as per above parameters….
Here are the relevant terms and conditions which apply to your situation: DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITYAMAZON SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY AMAZON ON AN 'AS IS' AND 'AS AVAILABLE' BASIS. AMAZON MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS AMAZON SERVICE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS AMAZON SERVICE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS AMAZON SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. AMAZON RESERVES THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW OR DELETE ANY INFORMATION FROM THIS AMAZON SERVICE AT ANY TIME IN ITS DISCRETION. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, AMAZON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. AMAZON SERVICES DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS AMAZON SERVICE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL OR OTHER NOTIFICATIONS SENT FROM AMAZONARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. AMAZON WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS AMAZON SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.APPLICABLE LAWBy using any Amazon Service, you agree that the laws of the State of Washington together with the Federal Arbitration Act and other applicable United States federal law, without reference to rules governing choice of laws or the Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, will govern these Terms of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Amazon.DISPUTESAny dispute relating in any way to your use of this or any other Amazon Services will be resolved by binding arbitration as described in this “Disputes” section, rather than in court, except that (i) you may assert claims in a small claims court that is a state or Federal court in King County, Washington if your claims qualify and (ii) you or we may bring suit in any state or Federal court in King County, Washington, submitting to the jurisdiction of such court and waiving our respective rights to any other jurisdiction, to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights. There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. However, an arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court (including injunctive and declaratory relief or statutory damages), and must follow the provisions of these Terms of Use as a court would. To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your claim to our registered agent, CSC Services of Nevada, Inc., 2215-B Renaissance Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89119. The arbitration will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) under its rules, including the AAA's Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA's rules. We will reimburse those fees for claims totaling less than $10,000 unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous. Likewise, Amazon will not seek attorneys' fees and costs from you in arbitration unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous. You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions, or in person in the county where you live or at another mutually agreed location. Amazon and you each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration. Amazon and you each waive any right to a jury trial. Amazon Services LLC8329 West Sunset Road, Suite 220Las Vegas, NV 89113 SO YOU WILL NEED TO SUBMIT THIS FOR REVIEW BY THE AAA and make a claim for negligence or breach of contract against Amazon.