Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
18572087

I got divorcie AND My husband to ok All My clients to his

Customer Question

I got divorcie AND My husband to ok All My clients to his place and since 2013 I m not able to pay tax, now I'm trying to change name on my business to start over, all the permits are ok except DCA or BAR, they are asking. Me to send the
Category: Business Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
VALID PROOF OF SALE
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I paid last permit from BAR , what can I do ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just need my cousin to start over
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I didn't receive any money, I didn't sell
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is a Mechanic shop
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpAlso, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen. I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Can you provide some context please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is related with business that Im changing names and there is no sale or money involve
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
thank you...and your question please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Bar is not sending me new license to operate business under other name because BAR records indicate a change of ownership may occur and they are asking me to provide a VALID PROOF OF SALE SIGNED BY BOTH BUYER AND SELLER
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is no money involved
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What will be the right legal answer for that?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
OK...is his going to be covered in the decree of divorce?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Divorcee is totally nothing to do is just the REASSON I couldn't keep with my business and I need to get rid of it and get someone to just finish my lease
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
A different Professional here. What are you referring to as DCA and BAR?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'd like to send the document or application with the missing questions I didn't fill out to complete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WHAT I REALLY NEED IS TO KNOW HOW TO COMPLETE APPLICATION WITHOUT HAVONG A PROBLEM
Thank you for the information, but I need to know what you are referring to. What are DCA and BAR? In what state are you located? Also, if you want me to assist you in completing an application, that would be for additional fee under the premium service.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What will be the fee ?
In order to quote a fee, I really need the answers to my questions. I cannot quote a fee in a vacuum.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Expert:  ANDREA replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and welcome to JustAnswer, My name is ***** ***** I am an Attorney. I will be glad to Answer your question and the only thing I ask of you is that you leave a positive rating. This will not cost you anything additional, and it is the only way that JustAnswer will give me credit for assisting you. I will need the information that the previous attorney asked of you - 1. In what State are you and the business located ? 2. What does "DCA" stand for ? 3. What does "BAR" stand for ? Thank you and look forward to your reply, ANDREA