Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

Again.As a follow-up to my last question, can you

Customer Question
Hello again. As a follow-up to...
Hello again.
As a follow-up to my last question, can you tell me how Ohio, Maryland, and Texas asset protection laws compare to those of Florida? Also, the Florida, Maryland, Ohio and Texas extradition protections in matters pertaining to a civil lawsuit or judgement..Thank you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business Law
4/10/2016
Business Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 years ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
I am not able to answer ALL your follow-up questions. So, I will opt out and give another Attorney the opportunity to further assist you.