How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 118686
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Very good days. I am not a resident of the United States, I

Customer Question

Very good days. I am not a resident of the United States, I have a property in Florida and am currently in the process of acquiring a new property in Tampa, Florida where EFFECT A business selling automobiles and currently operates a machine shop, a car washing. I wonder if I can work as an investor in this business. I should do and if possible. Thank you very much
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You can work at your business enterprise if you obtain an EB-5, investor's visa. So if you are investing in a business and qualify for the EB-5 visa you and a close relative can obtain the EB-5 as well and both of you can work at the business you are investing in and managing it. The EB-5 can also allow you to seek to obtain a green card.