Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced lawyer
11313492

I'm Qian. My issue is with getting out of a business lease

Customer Question

Hi I'm Qian. My issue is with getting out of a business lease
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Sure.. The company has been having touch,e keep sure..the company has been having trouble reaching rent the last few months and I've had to borrow money from friends and family. I have 2 years left on the lease and would like to get out of the lease and move back home which is in another state. So I would be closing the business as well
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Business Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Good day Qian. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.
Expert:  Loren replied 1 year ago.
Did you sign the lease personally or provide a personal guaranty?Have you spoken with the landlord about an exit plan?