Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

What steps are necessary to register a private landing strip

Customer Question
with the FAA?...
What steps are necessary to register a private landing strip with the FAA?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Business Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
4/2/2016
Business Lawyer: Samuel II, Attorney at Law replied 1 year ago
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
HelloThis is Samuel and I will provide you information in this regard.
Federal Regulation 14 CFR Part 157 establishes standards and notification requirements for anyone proposing to construct, alter, or deactivate a civil or joint-use (civil/military) airport. This regulation also addresses proposals that alter the status or use of such an airport.I suggest if you review this link all the information and steps you are mandated to take are there.
Samuel II
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law