How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry K., Esq. Your Own Question
Dimitry K., Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 1611
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Dimitry K., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I started a LLC with a Singapore partner in 2015. We had not

Customer Question

I started a LLC with a Singapore partner in 2015. We had not started operating but had opened up band account and deposit money jointly. He left for Singapore in July 2
2015 and stopped communicating until Dec 2015 telling me he was not coming back and wish to dissolve the LLC. We discussed and agreed that we would dissolve the business. He told me he would be back in the US in Feb this year to settle his affairs and at that point we would meet and move things forward. He came and left without contacting me and refused to reply my texts, emails and even FB message. What do you advise I do? Is this considered business abandonment? What is my recourse? The business is time sensitive and without his password ***** have no access to the computer which prevented me from operating. Opportunities are lost during this time of waiting for his response. Appreciate some wisdom here. Thank you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Alex Esquire replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

I am not permitted to tell what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.

Related Business Law Questions