Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

My co-founder and I are currently filling out the

Customer Question
documentation to incorporate a startup...
My co-founder and I are currently filling out the documentation to incorporate a startup. Regarding issued stock: I know that most of the information I have read and previous experiences say that 10,000,000 shares authorized and issuing about 60% to the founders is a general approach. My questions is this: how many preferred stock options should we leave room for? We are going to be seeking multiple rounds of funding and not sure how hard it is to add preferred stock options later as opposed to preferred blank checks.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business Law
Answered in 1 day by:
3/18/2016
Business Lawyer: Richard, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Richard, Attorney

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. Are you still needing assistance?