Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced lawyer
11313492

My co-founder and I are currently filling out the

Customer Question

My co-founder and I are currently filling out the documentation to incorporate a startup. Regarding issued stock: I know that most of the information I have read and previous experiences say that 10,000,000 shares authorized and issuing about 60% to the founders is a general approach. My questions is this: how many preferred stock options should we leave room for? We are going to be seeking multiple rounds of funding and not sure how hard it is to add preferred stock options later as opposed to preferred blank checks.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you. Are you still needing assistance?