Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

Florida attorney response only please. Im a real estate

Customer Question
broker and one of my...
Florida attorney response only please. Im a real estate broker and one of my agents received a Commission Advance loan from a company that specializes in lending Agents money on ther pending receivables (closings). They filed a UCC statement and and emailed me the notice and notice of assignment stating that if they are not paid then then I could be subject to double liability under the uniform commercial code. Would like to know if this is accurate without a court order
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business Law
Answered in 1 day by:
3/11/2016
Business Lawyer: Irwin Law, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Irwin Law
Irwin Law, Attorney

I can answer your question, but I am not a FL lawyer. Is that okay?