Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I am a minority partner (15%). What are my options my

Customer Question
I am a minority partner...
I am a minority partner (15%). What are my options for selling my
percentage if my other two partners are unwilling to buy me out?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business Law
2/29/2016
Business Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 2 years ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Can you tell me, what does your partnership agreement say about this? You have a written partnership agreement? If so, what does it say about this issue?