Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

From the milwaukee area and I have a question about an

Customer Question
My name is ***** *****...
My name is ***** ***** the milwaukee area and I have a question about an embezzelement case which goes back to 1999. I talked to the parole board about an embezzelement case against this person and they said absolutley I can go ahead. He still owes me over $21000.00. She said to have my lawyer call her and they will give him or her the information required to contact him.
My cell is ***-***-****.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business Law
2/26/2016
Business Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?