Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

How do I find a pro-bono lawyer?

Customer Question
How do I find a pro-bono lawyer?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business Law
2/25/2016
Business Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 2 years ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Good morning. ALL attorneys are encouraged to take cases pro bono, so it is not as though there is a list or website that can share with you who to contact. What a party needs to do is contact attorneys in their area and speak with them about their hardship and see if they are willing to take the case for free or at a reduced rate. The other options, depending on the matter, is to reach out to Legal Aid to help and I have provided a link below with their offices as well. There would be the two ways to get a pro bono attorney.

http://www.tba.org/info/legal-aidlegal-services-in-tennessee

LegalKnowledge, Attorney