How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Law Educator, Esq. Your Own Question
Law Educator, Esq.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 117432
Experience:  All corporate law, including non-profits and charitable fraternal organizations.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Law Educator, Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a quick question, i wanna know what is the rule if

Customer Question

i have a quick question
JA: The Corporate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: i wanna know what is the rule if any one wanna import gold to usa?
JA: OK. The Corporate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: if i wanna open a fair for gold how can i import gold
JA: Please tell me your email address, in case we get disconnected.
Customer: how much tax should i pay
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
Customer: ok
JA: Are you ready to speak with the Corporate Lawyer now?
Customer: not now
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Corporate Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: but give me the number
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Business Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my email is***@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm still waiting, what should i do
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can i chat with some experts?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already paid
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
You have not done anything other than made a deposit, which is fully refundable. The experts on this site are not employees of the site and are working with multiple customers at one time, so everyone deserves the same time and consideration and we appreciate your patience. The experts do not receive credit for time spent with anyone until the customer leaves positive feedback, which they are expected to do after the expert answers and if the customer has any more information they need then the customer replies to the expert and once the back and forth communication has provided the customer their information then they are expected to leave positive feedback.
Importing gold into the US must be declared through US Customs and you must have proof of legitimate purchase or ownership of the gold, which becomes an issue from some countries like Ghana (most notable for scams). Also, any amount over $10,000 must be declared or it will be seized and confiscated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i know this but I wanna know how much is tax for importing gold?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i wanna cancel my deposit
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its 36 dollar for only deposite?
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
If you want to cancel, then we are done.
Best wishes, please contact customer service at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
There is NO duty on importing gold into the US, by the way, I told you the only restrictions above. Good day to you.

Related Business Law Questions