Infolawyer, Attorney
Experience:  Experienced lawyer
11313492

Still working on my original question. Trying to find out

Customer Question

Still working on my original question . Trying to find out what I need to file an amended complaint . The lawyer decided not to take my case but now I have no time . I have to file an amended complaint by today 22nd . I am also asking what do I need to file for more time , all I have is the email from the lawyer saying he won't take my case .
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Richard - Bizlaw replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will try to help you. Please remember I just report or interpret the law, so the outcome may not be what you hoped for.

Are you under court order to file an amended complaint by today or just the deadline to file the amended complaint without permission of the court? Has the original complaint been served on the other side?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a continuance order , that this be continued on March 14th 2016 . The lawyer added on the papers to file an amended complaint by the 22nd of this month. Yes the original complaint has been served to the other side .
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What do I need to file for a motion for additional time to file my pleadings
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I will send you an offer for additional services for a phone call in a minute.