Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I need an attorney with experience in business contracts.

Customer Question
Particularly dealing with contracts with...
I need an attorney with experience in business contracts. Particularly dealing with contracts with city entities. I have proof of breach of contract with the city being at fault.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business Law
2/17/2016
Business Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####