Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I'm looking typical agreement LLC setup that would have two…

Customer Question
Hello, I'm looking for...

Hello, I'm looking for a typical agreement for a LLC setup that would have two sets of partners/Investors: Active - Passive

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

At the end of project, Active, they will receive 20% of profit right away. Then the remaining 80% will be split 50-50% between active and passive

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business Law
the capitalization of project is as follows:
10% by Active
90% by Passive
At the end of project, Active receives 20% of profit
Then the remaining will be split between Active and Passive 50-50%
Sorry, there is a minor change. so the setup is as follows:
he capitalization of project is as follows:
10% by Active
90% by Passive
At the end of project, using the profits:
All Shareholders (Active+Passive) receive 20% return on their investment
Is it clear?
2/15/2016
Business Lawyer: Richard, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Richard, Attorney

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

I can provide a very comprehensive Operating Agreement template for you through the Additional Services option offered by JustAnswer. If that would be helpful, let me know and I'll extend that offer and you can then decide whether or not to accept. Fair enough?

This is kind of disappointing. First you say it'll cost 18$, then I'm actually charged 36$, then for getting a real answer I have to pay even more.
Not cool

I'm sorry. I will be happy to opt out to let another expert help you from here. The money you have posted so far is simply a deposit. It has not been applied to this question. Rather, it does not get applied until your are satisfied. The additional cost would be a full comprehensive Operating Agreement which is outside the scope of the question/answer format of this online forum.

how much is the extra cost
since you are not able/willing to answer my question, pls have the deposit money reversed.

I will contact customer service to issue a refund of your deposit. Take care.

Infolawyer, Attorney