How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dimitry K., Esq. Your Own Question
Dimitry K., Esq.
Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 1611
Experience:  Run my own successful business/contract law practice.
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Dimitry K., Esq. is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I was sending a memo and lost my previous note. and I paid a

Customer Question

I was sending a memo and lost my previous note. My name is***** and I paid a company some money to do business, after 3 days I requested a refund and was told I will not get my refund because I did not feel comfortable with this company. I have made a complaint to the office of the Attorney General's office and they authorize me to send the complaint to the party named (Ingrated Corporate Solutions) to communicate, including disclosure of non-public information with the Attorney General's Office
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Business Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My phone number is(###) ###-#### Can you email me to make an appointment when you will be calling me.
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.

What is your question?

Related Business Law Questions