Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I was trying to pay the fee telephone consultation but it…

Customer Question
I was trying to pay...
I was trying to pay the fee for the telephone consultation but it seems there are problems with my payment, the charge for the non phone portion went through. Please advise me as to what we can do so I can do this via telephone
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
2/13/2016
Business Lawyer: Legalease, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Legalease
Legalease, Attorney

Hello there --

-

I can send you an OFFER FOR ADDITIONAL SERVICES through this question. You would have to review the amount requested for a telephone call and then press the ACCEPT button in order for me to proceed with a telephone call to you. I will submit the OFFER through customer service now but you need to keep an eye out for the OFFER dialogue box when it appears and then open it and accept the offer to proceed. THANK YOU