Legalease
Legalease, Attorney
Experience:  14 years experience corps, LLC's and partnerships; preparation, negotiation of complex contracts and business agreements
20355756

I was trying to pay the fee telephone consultation but it

Customer Question

I was trying to pay the fee for the telephone consultation but it seems there are problems with my payment, the charge for the non phone portion went through. Please advise me as to what we can do so I can do this via telephone
Category: Business Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Legalease replied 1 year ago.

Hello there --

-

I can send you an OFFER FOR ADDITIONAL SERVICES through this question. You would have to review the amount requested for a telephone call and then press the ACCEPT button in order for me to proceed with a telephone call to you. I will submit the OFFER through customer service now but you need to keep an eye out for the OFFER dialogue box when it appears and then open it and accept the offer to proceed. THANK YOU