Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

Could you please advise and act to complete the sale of some

Customer Question
Could you please advise and...
Could you please advise and act for me to complete the sale of some shares in Anagram Plus?
I have already paid US$17400 to have the restrictions on the shares lifted and now they say that I have to pay a US govt tax prior to me receiving the proceeds.
Could you please send me your email address so that I can forward the information to you which will help us to discuss?
Please note my new email address is *************@*****.***.
Best regards
***** *******
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Business Law
2/13/2016
Business Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 year ago
Thank you for your question.
I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, please use the same sites used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com
You are NOT being charged for this response and you can contact customer service at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help for a refund of any deposit if you like or at***@******.*** or you can call Just Answer customer service at(###) ###-####
Infolawyer, Attorney