Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

Do you have a sample contract Medical Director physical

Customer Question
Do you have a...

Do you have a sample contract for a Medical Director for a physical therapy outpatient clinic?

Lawyer's Assistant: OK. The Corporate Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?

I have not. I was also looking at the question here on the website and I have a physician that is serving about 4 hrs per month. What was the answer to their question?

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else the Corporate Lawyer should be aware of?

I entered into a medical director relationship about 1 year ago and we are at the time of renewal of the contract. However, just wanted the contract to be more specific to ensure everything is on the up & up.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business Law
2/12/2016
Business Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
We are not a forms database, so as far as something specific to a PT clinic, we likely cannot be that specific, but we can provide 1 or 2 sample Medical Director contracts that are comprehensive that you can pick and choose terms to use for your contract if that is sufficient. Please let us know.