Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I have a large manufacturing business I want to sell. What…

Customer Question
I have a large manufacturing...
I have a large manufacturing business I want to sell. What type attorney would I need to employ?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business Law
2/3/2016
Business Lawyer: Attorney2020, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Attorney2020
Attorney2020, Attorney

A business law attorney that specializes in estate planning/tax/acquisitions would be most appropriate. Here is one example of a law firm that may be capable to handle such transaction or provide guidance on potential referrals to the right person for such a transaction. Here is the link: http://www.wolfejones.com/business-and-commercial-law/

I hope that helped. Please ask any follow-up questions. Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Please rate my answer so that I may be credited for my time. I thank you in advance for your cooperation.