Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I'm starting a private money lending business. We will

Customer Question
I'm starting a private money...
I'm starting a private money lending business. We will initially be lending on commercial and residential real estate collateral. I need help on figuring out what we need on documentation side for these loans, can someone give me some direction? I'm open to outsourcing this service as well.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business Law
2/3/2016
Business Lawyer: Samuel II, Attorney at Law replied 2 years ago
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law

Hello

This is Samuel and I will discuss this and provide you information in this regard.

I suggest you will want to outsource this to a local CA finance attorney.

HERE IS a LINK for the CA statutes as they pertain to lenders. I suggest the language in the documents must be very detailed and have certain language that is mandated and imperative as to the state's usury laws, licensing, etc.. Therefore, a local attorney will have those templates for your needs.

I suggest you can contact the CA Bar Association for a Legal referral service for a finance attorney in your area.(###) ###-####/p>

Samuel II
Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law