How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Infolawyer Your Own Question
Infolawyer, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 1780
Experience:  Experienced lawyer
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Infolawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My name is ***** ***** - I have a question about motions to

Customer Question

Hi My name is ***** ***** - I have a question about motions to dismiss in district court
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: do i need to sign up for an account?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $36 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Gerald, Esq replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for using Just Answer. I want to provide you the best service I can. Please feel free to ask any follow up questions you have.

I am an attorney with 30 years of experience; I hope to provide you information that will help you in resolving your question.

Can you assist me by describing what your question is in regard to Motions to Dismiss?

We can post back and forth at no additional charge until you are satisfied with my attempt to help you.

I hope the information I prove is useful to you and that I earn a positive rating from you. At the end of our conversation I will ask that you rate me. It costs you nothing extra, and is the only way I get credit for my attempt to assist you.

If you are dissatisfied with my response PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or if you prefer, let me know and I can “Opt Out” and your question can be re-posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you and only ask the same from you.

Please note: Information given is not legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you a different lawyer? I understood that I could resume my chat with the orIginal lawyer as soon as I paid. CA you answer questions regarding litigation?
Expert:  Gerald, Esq replied 1 year ago.

Yes. I am sorry. I am a new expert. The system did not reflect that you were looking for a particular attorney.

If post the other attorney's name I will opt out so that they can pick the question up. Or I can help you if youprefer. Just let me know.

Kind regards,


Expert:  Gerald, Esq replied 1 year ago.

I looked into the back up of your original question. Your initial conversation was with a customer service rep, not an expert.

I am the first expert indicated on this issue. I'm happy to try to help you if you wish.

I know that communicating this way can be confusing. If you would like I can arrange a phone call for a small additional amount.

I do not mean to upsell you, and I do not want you to sped money unnecessarilty, but if you wuld like I can arrange a call.

I will psot an offer and if yu would like to take advantage of that just click accept and enter your phine number. OR if you prefer just post your follow up question here.

Kind regards,