Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

Just paid almost 500 company to form my LLC they completely…

Customer Question
Just paid almost 500 for...
Just paid almost 500 for a company to form my LLC they completely messed it up me and my business partner wanted a llc for a online business with the operating agreement and all the papers showing we are equal half owners and this company said they had it took care of then I learned they just listed us as members not 50 50 manager owners plus I didn't want where one can steal buisnss we were promised certain services now they say I need lawyer for what we want after getting our money where do I go to get my LLC fixed and money back
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business Law
1/29/2016
Business Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What do you mean "where one can steal business?"
Also, if they listed the two of you as members, that means you are 50-50 manager owners, it does not have to say that specifically.
Were there any mistakes on your articles of organization they filed or were the mistakes only in your operating agreement?