Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I too work Not the president hand picks s members with out…

Customer Question
I too work for a...
I too work for a Not For Profit the president hand picks his members with out voting. He runs a dictator style board. Makes his own decisions without discussing with members. Also we haven't had a BOD meeting 11months
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business Law
1/28/2016
Business Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What do the bylaws say about BOD voting and election of BOD members? Are you saying he is not following what is written into the bylaws?
What is your specific question for us about this issue?