Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

I asked this question earlier and thought I had a

Customer Question
solution but it seems I...

solution but it seems I do not. The answer was to try western union but I tried to add the china bank account to my western union account and it requires a routing number. China does not use routing numbers, they only use swift codes. The swift code is 11 digits and western union only allows 9 digits for the routing number. Is there any way that anyone knows that I can send money from my usa bank account to my china bank account and vice versa by online means? Even if it means transferring money to a third party product and then back out?

I'm trying to do another paypal account here in china to add the china account but it requires a china mobile number. I may be able to use a friend's number here to set it up. Any better ideas?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Business Law
1/28/2016
Business Lawyer: KJLLAW, Attorney replied 1 year ago
KJLLAW
KJLLAW, Attorney

Good morning; Another alternative would be to check your bank to see if they have a relationship with a Chinese bank. Bank of America owns part of China Construction Bank, and allows for cheaper wire transfers to CCB accounts, and Wells Fargo has a relationship with China Agricultural Bank. You can also wire money from any Bank of China branch to China without having an account, but they only have branches in NYC and LA.

KJLLAW
KJLLAW
KJLLAW, Attorney