Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I am trying to create a contract between my company and my…

Customer Question
I am trying to create...
I am trying to create a contract between my company and my client. I do not know how to state it. The contract will consist of saying that we will be using MT4 account to copy my master accounts trades. That in trading there will be losses and can not sue the company as they know they risk before signing and being in contract with the company. Also at the end of every month they have to send us the statement for their account saying how much they profit so we can send our clients and email notifying how much they have to pay us for our 30% fee of their profits.
For FX Attorney Only Please and Thank you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business Law
1/27/2016
Business Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 2 years ago
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
The previous expert who informed you that we cannot represent anyone from this site is correct, it is forbidden by state law actually. So we cannot draft the contract for you, even though we may be attorneys familiar with forex accounts.
So what you are asking for, us to draft a contract for you, is actually forbidden by law I am afraid and you would need to hire a local attorney to draft such a contract.
Is there a way off the site I can higher you?
Thank you for your reply.
I sincerely ***** ***** we are forbidden by our agreements with the site from engaging customers as clients. You need to find a local attorney at http://www.hg.org or http://www.lexmundi.com to assist you. Again, I am really sorry, but that is a strict limitation on our service and a rule we cannot violate.
Infolawyer, Attorney