Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I am trying to create a contract between my company and my…

Customer Question
I am trying to create...
I am trying to create a contract between my company and my client. I do not know how to state it. The contract will consist of saying that we will be using MT4 account to copy my master accounts trades. That in trading there will be losses and can not sue the company as they know they risk before signing and being in contract with the company. Also at the end of every month they have to send us the statement for their account saying how much they profit so we can send our clients and email notifying how much they have to pay us for our 30% fee of their profits.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business Law
1/27/2016
Business Lawyer: DamienJD, Attorney replied 2 years ago
DamienJD
DamienJD, Attorney

Hello. How are you? Where are you located in the US?

IL

Hello. Have you looked or googled for similar types of contracts in the FX trading area? Have you looked at this website yet:

http://www.forex.com/forex-account-forms.html

Well in the partnership for the metatrader step 3 ask for the agreement or contract between the said to parties
I would still need a contract

I could do the research to you to find some sample contracts but it would take a conversation with you and also looking into the industry and possibly have to read treatise on it, this could take a whole afternoon. This would require an additional services. The other option is that, there may be an attorney on here that specifically works in the FX industry who is familiar with the contracts. So, you have two choices: Ask for additional services such as a telephone conversation and research to get a better understanding of what you need and then find some sample contracts for you. Or I can opt out of this question and you can see if someone else by chance works in the FX industry who is an expert in the matter. I don't mind working on it because I like the trading industry. You can let me know.

How much would it be?

We could start with a telephone conversation. That would be $45.00. Then we could decide how to proceed. The research could be about $300.00, depending on our conversation. We cannot draft or give advice. If you were to hire an attorney to draft the contract and give advice, which we cannot do from this site, you probably would pay about $1,500.00 to the attorney.

Oh you guys can't draft or give advice? Why is that?

We cannot draft or give legal advice because there is no attorney-client relationship nor attorney-client privilege from this site. We can provide legal information, research, sample contracts and discuss the issues. You would have to establish a relationship with a private attorney to obtain legal advice or have someone draft the contract for you.

How do I find someone in the FX Industry on here?

You can re-write the question and say for FX Attorney Only; or something like that. I am familiar with the industry because I am an attorney and worked in finance. There may be someone who specifically works in FX trading that would attempt to answer your questions without research.