Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

My name is ***** *****, i have a question regarding getting…

Customer Question
Hi my name is...

Hi my name is ***** *****, i have a question regarding getting a alcohol license

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I have a felony on my record from 10 years ago . i was wondering if my record would reflect on my husband getting approved for a alcohol license

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business Law
1/25/2016
Business Lawyer: Michael Lykken, Esq,
 replied 2 years ago
Michael Lykken, Esq

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed California attorney. I have experience with the California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control (both in applications and in litigation). It isn't clear from your answer which state you are in, so if you could clarify that it would be helpful. Thank you!