Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

We have an established business, and have been purchasing a…

Customer Question
We have an established business...
We have an established business, and have been purchasing a product from a Wholesale distributor for several months. We established our business on the sale of this product. All of a sudden they stopped selling us this product, but only our company. All of our competitors are still able to purchase these products. We believe that one of our competitors has told the distributor not to sell to us. Is there any legal grounds for a suit?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business Law
1/23/2016
Business Lawyer: Alex Esquire, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Alex Esquire
Alex Esquire, Attorney

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

Did you have a written agreement with this distributor which would obligate the distributor to sell this produce continuously or an regular basis?