Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

I am retired. Receive $480. Month social security. No other…

Customer Question
I am retired. Receive...
I am retired. Receive $480. Month social security. No other income. Apples several years ago for parent plus loan on daughter being advised by university she was attending advising her that because I received so little I would be denied then they could loan it to her. Tho my husband did not apply or consent or sign anything appears they used his income (he,too,) is retired to approve me for this loan. Now with accruing interest I owe more than $55,000.00! Was advised I should file taxes this year separately as a married woman. What should I do? Thanks. *****
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/22/2016
Business Lawyer: Alex Esquire, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Alex Esquire
Alex Esquire, Attorney

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

I am not permitted to tell JustAnswer.com what to do in their specific situation or list all of the legal rights that might potential apply in any specific situation, as such legal advice can only be provided by your local attorney, upon review of your entire case.

I can however, provide you with a general answer, if you have a legal question for me?

Thank you.