Business Law

Ask a business lLawyer. Get business law questions answered ASAP.

My name is ***** *****.
, Before we discuss, I would…

Customer Question
Hi - my name...

Hi - my name is ***** ***** Thompson.

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Before we discuss, I would like that this discussion not be posted publicly, if that's okay?

Lawyer's Assistant: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Business Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?

Well - I'm just reading about some cancellation procedures. Not sure I need to post a question

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business Law
1/21/2016
Business Lawyer: Ely, Attorney replied 2 years ago
Ely, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information only for educational purposes only, and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

What can I answer for you, specifically?

Hello – you had never replied to my Information Request so I never got a chance to provide an answer. Please let me know if you still need information, and if you could reply to my information request so I could provide one.
(And yes, the thread may be locked after we finish so it would not be in public view.)