How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Asad Rahman Your Own Question
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Attorney
Category: Business Law
Satisfied Customers: 2129
Experience:  Practicing Attorney with 10 years experience
Type Your Business Law Question Here...
Asad Rahman is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Please bare with me, as I try to describe this. Need to

Customer Question

Please bare with me, as I try to describe this. Need to obtain a houston attorney who can assist with breach of contract, signed under duress/threat. Contract B was signed under duress/threat, which were several properties. The properties actually belonged to another trust entity under A. The threat was so severe that I actually forgot the actual ownership did not belong to me, but belogned to A. Really need to retain houston area attorney who can deal with this wrong document signed under duress/threat. Currently in the 11 th hour, with not a lot of time to retain an attorney who can help me with this. Please help immediately. Thank you,
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Business Law
Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

Tariq Zafar is a houston based attorney. +1(###) ###-####/p>

You can give him my reference.

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

Can you accept and rate the answer so that I may close it out?

Expert:  Asad Rahman replied 1 year ago.

Good evening. We only get credit for answering your question if you accept and provide a rating. If you need further assistance, please let me know.