Business Law

Ask a Business Lawyer. Get Business Law Questions Answered ASAP.

Business Law

Online skill based game/website Name: ***** *****
,

Customer Question
Customer: Online skill based game/website...
Customer: Online skill based game/website Name: ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Question of legality. A picture on a webpage is in pixels. You may have a 400 x 300 pixel image. So, a user purchases, for $1, a pixel. This pixel is placed on the screen. As users purchase pixels the screen begins to "fill-in" the picture The $1 pixel purchase gives the user 1 submission to figure out what the picture is (could be a picture of an elephant) The person or persons that have the correct submission wins a portion of the pot. There will be multiple winners. I have determined that there is no chance (like a lottery) but just not sure about consideration
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Business Law Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure -- i may need to physically speak with someone too
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Business Law
1/10/2016
Business Lawyer: Gerald, Esq, Lawyer replied 2 years ago
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Lawyer

Thank you for using Just Answer. I want to provide you the best service I can. Please feel free to ask any follow up questions you have.

I am an attorney with 30 years of experience; I hope to provide you information that will help you in resolving your question.

I have read your post and believe I can assist you, but I am not quite certain what your exact question is.

I also see that you would like a phone call. I can arrange that but there is a small additional fee for phone calls. I will post an offer to you. If it is acceptable click accept and enter your contact number where indicated.

Or if you prefer we can post back and forth.

I hope the information I provide is useful to you. I want you to be comfortable and satisfied with my attempt to assist you. Please, if you have ANY follow up questions, feel free to ask.

Once we have completed our conversation, please do not forget to give me a positive rating. It adds nothing to your costs but it helps me greatly. Thank you.

If you are dissatisfied with my response PLEASE let me know before giving me a negative review so that I may try to be of better assistance. Or if you prefer, let me know and I can “Opt Out” and your question can be re-posted without additional cost to you. I will be fair to you and only ask the same from you.

Good luck.

Please note: Information is educational and not given as legal advice. Only your local attorney can give legal advice. I can't establish or accept an attorney-client relationship with you. All posts are available for public viewing.

Infolawyer, Attorney